My photo
I'm a 19 year old girl who loves purple, anything pretty, and anything, well, pleasurable :) I hope you enjoy your stay! Companies, if you need verification that I'm a real blogger, check the link at the top :)

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Removed

I was asked by someone from Pipedream to remove the emails. While I do not believe they are a lawyer and while I do know that posting emails with no disclaimers is NOT illegal. I was politely asked and will politely remove them. I'm sorry, but your harassment was not the correct way to ask me. Had you treated me fairly, since YOU didn't tell me those rules, I would have complied.

However, I still have my opinion. I was never, ever told of the "positive review or no review" policy, he admitted that, yet I'm still 'punished', in a way, for it. I do not suggest you do business with this company, who is withholding ALL negative reviews so that you will still buy their products.

My reviews will not be removed. Pipedream asked me to review those products and that's exactly what I'm doing. I'm still here to do my "job" as a reviewer and will review those products & then no longer 'support' the company.

No more will be said after this post. I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment