My photo
I'm a 19 year old girl who loves purple, anything pretty, and anything, well, pleasurable :) I hope you enjoy your stay! Companies, if you need verification that I'm a real blogger, check the link at the top :)

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Anonymous Once Again!

Hey ladies and gents, those of you who follow me or maybe even just read, I've got a post coming up tomorrow featuring a corset that I received, but I just wanted to let you know that I've chose to become anonymous again. After having words with a few friends, I've decided it's best for myself and my safety. So those of you who do know who I am, please don't reveal it. I will of course let companies know who I am to an extent, or I'll have a way to show them that I'm of course real, but I'm not going to put myself out here as it is the internet and sex is a very.. strong world :) Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment