My photo
I'm a 19 year old girl who loves purple, anything pretty, and anything, well, pleasurable :) I hope you enjoy your stay! Companies, if you need verification that I'm a real blogger, check the link at the top :)

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Still Here!

Hey ladies and gents :)

I'm just posting a quick blog to let you know I'm still around. I've been pretty busy 'offline', not really going anywhere, but trying to get myself together. I'm not sure if I'm mentioned it on this blog before, but I've been battling an anxiety disorder for quite a few months now and things have just been getting hard. I went back to my psychiatrist yesterday and am being weened off one medicine, raised another medicine to three times a day, and starting a new medicine twice a day. Just trying to get my head together. I'll be back to reviewing asap! I'm definitely not gone and I surely miss the sex blogging world! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment