My photo
I'm a 19 year old girl who loves purple, anything pretty, and anything, well, pleasurable :) I hope you enjoy your stay! Companies, if you need verification that I'm a real blogger, check the link at the top :)

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Pipedream Toys!

First, I want to apologize for being gone for so long. I know that's super cliche, but I've just had a bad week this week. I haven't even been in the mood for sex lately, which sucks. My sex drive has went way down thanks to my stupid medicine (which I plan on talking to my psychiatrist about, but any suggestions are highly welcome) but I've had a little bit of drive, except for this week. Depression is setting in and I can't let it get to me.

So what makes for a better day than showing off all the sex toys that I get to review? All of these products were provided by http://www.pipedreamproducts.com/ for review. I'm not getting paid in anyway, I just like sex toys and helping companies! :) Feel free to pick which one you think I should try first!











If you can't tell, I'm really into rabbits.. and finding my GSpot. These are definitely some reviews I'm looking forward to! I don't have anything like what I received and I'm trying to get caught up asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment