My photo
I'm a 19 year old girl who loves purple, anything pretty, and anything, well, pleasurable :) I hope you enjoy your stay! Companies, if you need verification that I'm a real blogger, check the link at the top :)

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Questions for iVibe?

Alright, so a few days ago I posted the toy that I'm currently reviewing, the iKit iVibe x5. I've had a few moments with it so far so I'm going to start writing my review. It's going to take me a little bit since there are five pieces with it, but I want to get everything put together so that I don't miss anything. I'm working on my reviewing skills :) I'm excited to get this review done and sent in to my mentor, VieuxCarre.

So as I said, I'll have a few more days, is there anything specific that you'd like me to answer, try out, etc with the iVibe? Anything at all, I will try to get answered for you while I'm doing my review on it. Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment