My photo
I'm a 19 year old girl who loves purple, anything pretty, and anything, well, pleasurable :) I hope you enjoy your stay! Companies, if you need verification that I'm a real blogger, check the link at the top :)

Friday, July 16, 2010

A few new reviews!

Hey everyone! I'm back, I'm back! I've just decided to submit my reviews that were waiting to be published. This has nothing to do with my mentor, @TheVieuxCarre is an amazingly sweet person, but Eden Fantasys is fucking her around and around and I'm tired of waiting on them. Eden is a great place, but she's had quite a few problems with them lately and I don't think its fair for either of us to sit around. And hey, I miss reviewing. I have a few waiting to be wrote as well :) So here they are, go check 'em out!




No comments:

Post a Comment