My photo
I'm a 19 year old girl who loves purple, anything pretty, and anything, well, pleasurable :) I hope you enjoy your stay! Companies, if you need verification that I'm a real blogger, check the link at the top :)

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hello Sex World!

I'm so excited to join the sex blogging community. I've already met so many amazing people and this just gives me the opportunity to meet more ladies and men, plus to work with anything sexual. Uhm, can you say hello dream 'hobby'. Who doesn't like talking about anything sex? While not everyone is as open as others, it's still a fun subjects and there's never topics to run out of.

I'm not going to tell you much about me. I'm trying to keep this blog a little.. "private", not that I mind you learning more about me, but er.. not sure my grandma or mom would like hearing about my little stories :) So for now, I'm a female, I've been in a relationship for almost 4 years, I've graduated high school, but haven't went to college yet. I'm very honest and open, I love anyone whose sweet. Trust is a key thing for me. And I'm one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. Even if what you want to talk about isn't 'sex' related, I'm here :) If you've got any questions, be sure to ask them!

In the next few days, I'll be posting a few reviews feauturing items from LeLuv, whom I've got the pleasure of working with. Make sure you go check out their website and see if you can find something you like. And hey, if you've got questions about any products, let me know. I can get information for you and I might even be able to get an item to review!

No comments:

Post a Comment