My photo
I'm a 19 year old girl who loves purple, anything pretty, and anything, well, pleasurable :) I hope you enjoy your stay! Companies, if you need verification that I'm a real blogger, check the link at the top :)

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Review: Butterfly Vibrator

The toy I'm reviewing in this post is the Wireless Strap-On Butterfly Vibrator. This toy comes in purple, blue, or pink and as I've said before, it's always nice to be able to personalize a personal item!

Shipping: Shipping was great. The item shipped a day later than my previous toy (you can view that review here), but that's only because it was probably shipped later than the mail ran. My toy came very quickly and I was very happy with customer service yet again.

Packaging: Packaging was just as nice as my last toy. The butterfly vibrator came in the discreet white envelope through the regular mail, just like last time. (No suspicious 'what'd you get' when the big UPS truck comes with packages) The toy was wrapped up very nicely in the bubble wrap, foamy paper, and air-tight sealed packaging just like my last toy and this time it also came in a cute, little, velvety, purple bag. Since there are a few pieces (the toy itself, the wireless remote, the bullet that goes in the toy - batteries included) it definitely came in handy already!

Details: This toy is pretty simple to put together and handle. The one thing I didn't like is putting the 'bullet' into the main part of the toy because the hole in which you put the bullet in is really small. I could hardly open it enough to fit the bullet in, but in the end I got it inside.

Unlike the rabbit vibrator I reviewed last time, the butterfly vibrator is very quiet. You could use it even if someone was sleeping 4 feet away from you. I simply went into the bathroom, slipped it on (very stretchy 'straps' will fit just about any size or shape I'm sure) with my baggy sweatpants and wallah. I was able to walk back to my room and no one could tell any difference. I made sure to check and it didn't even bulge; very hidden which is a huge plus added on to the 'silent' vibrations!

There is a 3 to 4 inch insertable 'dildo' I guess you could call it. It's very firm and faces up a little bit. It's supposed to hit your G-Spot, however, I didn't reach that with this toy (I never have.) But remember, this can vary as each female is built as differently on the inside as we are on the outside. The nose and antennae of the butterfly are supposed to stimulate your clitoris, however, that didn't work for me either. I was pleased with this toy, but as it's not adjustable, I just don't think it fit me correctly.

Settings: The settings on the butterfly vibrator are as simple as ever. You simply use the wireless remote's on and off switch. It's the same button, so very easy to find even if you aren't looking. The remote reaches up to 20 feet in range, so if you were to use this with a partner as some type of foreplay, that's definitely attainable. Otherwise, using this toy solo, you can just use the vibrations that come from the toy and your hand to stimulate yourself. This would definitely be a plus for those of you who like to use vibrators when pleasing yourself, much easier!

Cleaning: This toy is very easy to clean. The straps are made of a thinner material that would be easy to clean and dry. The bullet inside the toy has a string on the end and you can pull that out to clean. The casing (of the bullet) is firm and I don't believe would let water inside, however, I wouldn't submerge it, ha. And then the main part of the toy (with the butterfly) could be simply washed as it's just the firm plastic part of the toy.

Overall, I'd give the butterfly vibrator a 3 out of 5. I was definitely happy with the toy itself, the way it worked, the vibrations, and the way you're able to use it solo, but it simple did not fit me right. I would recommend trying the product for anyone who likes solo time or extra fun with a partner. It may or may not fit you, but you'll find some way or another to make it work, I did :)

You can purchase this product at http://leluv.com/, I was sent this for free to review, but it's definitely 100% my opinion :)

No comments:

Post a Comment